The Wood

About

Student, Designer, sometimes musically inclined- Quiet twin with the crooked teeth.
Personal extension of Chiffon Aérer. Written by Alyssa Carr

(All my original work unless stated otherwise)


Categories

Listen
Visual
product



Links

Home
Contact
Archive
About
Blog
Theme


elsewhere

Twitter
Pinterest
Instagram
Facebook

Giorgio Moroder’s remix of Coldplay’s “Midnight”. This remix is available from http://iTunes.com/Coldplay now. The original version of Midnight features on the upcoming Coldplay album, “Ghost Stories” (out 19 May).

www.coldplay.com
www.giorgiomoroder.com
www.facebook.com/GiorgioMoroderOfficial
www.twitter.com/giorgiomoroder


//

Listen Up: April

Follow along. xx

(Source: Spotify)


inspired all the way around today. xx

Randomly blinded by the coconut oil on my eyelashes. Grow little guys grow. 


Here’s something interesting. Looks as if I made the cut.  
experimental. 
In the office. 

I just had a thought and i’m not sure what it is. This is what my mind is like 80% of the time. However, the other 20% is crystal clear. 


Listening now..

(Source: Spotify)


A little something I designed last weekend to gear up for summer weather.  The construction skills are coming along these days.